Showing all 4 results
Electric Deck Oven
- Chamber: 1240x660xh180mm.
- Capacity: 3x 600×400 mm.
- Stackable oven modules, designed for medium productivity.
- External construction in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- The floor of the furnace is made of thermo diffusing steel.
- Height of the baking vault 180 mm.
- Ideally suited for baking on platters.
- Mould made of AISI 430 stainless steel.
- Heating by shielded resistors on the vault as well as under the floor of the oven.
- Oven door with stainless steel handle, equipped with a large safety glass.
- Oura for condensate discharge, inside the oven.
- Digital control panel, with microprocessor, “Economy” function as standard.
- Independent vaporizer (Optional)
- Delivered without plates.
- Regulation on 6 levels, possibility GN 1/1 + GN 2/4.
- Production 75 Kg / h (recommended for 115 people).
- Power expressed in Kw: 4,5.
- Carrying capacity in coal 4,5Kg.
- Standard equipment: one meat tongs, 1 scraper and 1 grid in “O” shape (685×535 mm).
- Exterior finish in stainless steel, interior finish in stainless steel and cast iron.
- Fully insulated oven.
- Isolation system (patented) which decreases the temperature in contact with the oven (+/- 60 ° C) and the reduction of energy consumption (25% reduction of coal consumption!).
- Door hinged, tilting, with large windows (high temperature 750 ° C), allowing excellent visibility inside is possible and no need to open the door so often.
- Grease trap integrated, with drawer.
- Ash tray (removable).
- Analog thermometer.
- An integrated firewall.
- External air flow regulator integrated into the chimney.
- Delivered with 4 adjustable feet.
Regulation on 6 levels, possibility GN 1/1 + GN 2/4.Production 75 Kg / h (recommended for 115 people).
Gas Pastry and Bread Ovens
- Gas version.
- Capacity: 8x 600x400mm.
- Unit of stacking ovens, gas or electric models, created for low or middle productivities.
- Designed outside in chromium-nickel-steel AISI 304.
- Aesthetically pleasing, ideal for the cooking showcase.
- Cooking chamber designed in chromium-nickel-steel AISI 304.
- Shielded element heating.
- Uniform distribution of the heating tanks to openings in the cooking chamber, at plates level.
- Door with a thermal handle, fitted with a large security glass.
- Evacuation oura for the condensate, inside the oven.
- Control with electronic regulation of the T°.
- Temperature from 50°C to 300 C°.
- Interior lighting.
- Automatic or manual humidifier.
- Electric models: every oven is switchable in 230V/3.
- Delivered without plates
Gas Rotary Oven for Bakery and Pastry
- – Gas model.
– In option : Trolley 15 or 18x 450×650 mm (or) 15 or 18x 500×700 mm, burner (gas or fuel oil) as well as the trolley inside (not delivered with the oven).- Designed for high productivity, double quick to put inside and to take off.
– Façade in chromium-nickel-steel AISI 304.
– Steel heat exchanger “high productivity”, very low energy consumption.
– Turning chariot, hanging for the upper chariot.
– Cooking chamber, designed in chromium-nickel-steel AISI 304.
– Oven door with thermal handle, security device and large security glass.
– Standard vacuum for the evacuation of the condensate.
– Analogical directive panel, control with electronic regulation of the temperature from 50° to 300°C.
– Interior lighting.
– Spray incorporated (standard delivered).
- – Gas model.