- Average capacity 50,1 m³ (inner T° -20° C & outer T° +32° C)
- Equipped with a high pressure switch (fixed calibration) (C-PMAX),
- All units are equipped with a low pressure switch (fixed calibration), as well as a cable for a door microswitch.
- Separate “digital” control panel, connected to the unit by a 5 m cable, function control by microprocessor.
- Automatic defrosting, water flow below the evaporator. The evaporator drain pipe is equipped with a resistor to prevent ice formation.
- Group certified in climate class 5 (40°C Temperature – 40% Humidity).
- Refrigerant gas R452a.
- Lighting porthole supplied as standard with microswitch for door.
Attention: as standard, the ideal ambient operating temperature must not be lower than 10°C, otherwise, provide: a compressor preheating (S-PR), a pressure switch for the condenser fan (S-PVC) and a heated electrical panel (S-TEC). When placed outside, the unit must be protected from the elements.