- Average capacity 53,11 m³ (inner T° -20° C & outer T° +32° C)
- Equipped with a high pressure switch (fixed calibration) (C-PMAX).
- By design, the condensing unit is ideal for outdoor installation and can be placed anywhere, floor, ceiling, wall,… Hoses (pre-loaded) and cables are provided for connection within a radius of 5 meters (optional 10 meters).
- All units are equipped with a low pressure switch (fixed calibration), as well as cables for a door and light microswitch (not supplied).
- Separate “digital” control panel, connected to the unit by a 5 m cable, function control by microprocessor.
- Automatic defrosting, water flow located below the evaporator. The evaporator drain pipe is equipped with a resistor to prevent ice formation.
- Group certified in climate class 5 (40°C Temperature – 40% Humidity).
- Refrigerant gas R452a.
Attention: as standard, the ideal ambient operating temperature must not be lower than 10°C, otherwise, provide: a compressor preheating (H-PR), a pressure switch for the condenser fan (H-PVC) and a heated electrical panel (H-TEC).