- Professional machine for wiping and polishing cutlery taken out of the dishwasher.
- Ideally designed for medium and small catering activities.
- Productivity 60 covers per minute.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Molded ABS tank.
- Quantity of ecological granules in vat 3 kg.
- Foldable” holder for standard receiving tray
- With UV lamp as standard, for sterilizing cutlery.
- Hot air fan at “end of stroke”.
- Supplied with 3 kg of vegetable granulate and 1 PVC receiving tray.
- The enveloping action of the vegetable aggregate (ecological)inside the vibrating circular tank,associated the action of raysUV, makes it possible to obtain forks and spoons of a uniformbrightness like eliminating the traces from limestone and the bacteria.
A concrete choice to fully apply the H.A.C.C.P. system.
Ease of use: Workspace loading by the top, recovery from the front optimize the working space.
Why buy a cutlery polisher?
A) Ideal for stainless steel or silver cutlery
B) Removal of traces of limestone.
C) Uniform shine on all surfaces.
D) Removal of bacteria by the action of a germicidal UV lamp.
E) Removal of dust traces by blower.
F) Reduction in operating costs and drying times.
G) Very low power consumption.
H) Immediate availability of cutlery.
1) Fully automatic continuous operation”
2) Tank with rounded corners, smooth advancement of the cutlery which, as a result, does not become entangled, jammed or scratched.
3) Thermostatic control ensuring the correct temperature and thus guaranteeing a longer life of the aggregate.
4) UV lamp as standard, for sterilizing cutlery.
5) Made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
6) The hot air fan at the “end of stroke” allows to dry and evaporate the last traces of humidity, to keep the granules inside the polisher and to avoid the motor overheating.
- 0.75 kw
- Voltage 230/1N 50-60Hz