- Large flow rate, for large distribution.
- German oblique blade “Grund & Bunse”, inclination at 35°.
- Precise opening movement of the blade over the first 3 mm.
- Max. cutting capacity: 307xh220 mm (Ø 250 mm), thickness 0-24 mm.
- 49 mm space between blade and frame.
- Compact, robust, elegant and efficient, made of cast anodized and polished aluminium alloy.
- Hardened, chrome-plated and ground steel blade, fixed protection ring and blade cover with microswitch (100% secure).
- Reinforced stop, protection of the stop slide, removable.
- Case with standard handling kit (blade extractor included).
- Trolley with stainless steel ball bearings, easy and silent sliding, chrome-plated, ground and polished sliding bar, vulcanized rubber bumpers, Plexiglas protection as standard.
- Heel pushers for all products (even the smallest).
- All handles and lower cylinders made of solid aluminium!
- Screws (not visible) and deflector in stainless steel.
- Blade pulley without central hole (without tie rod), perfectly hermetic.
- Ventilated motor, lower electrical parts with protective cap, sealing ring on transmission pulley.
- Low-voltage controls 24 V, protection class IP 67, NVR (No-Voltage Release) protection rating to prevent unintentional starting, stainless steel keys, waterproof.
- Integrated aluminium sharpener with 2 emery wheels and lower protection bowl.
- The device is built in compliance with the current CE standards.
Important: easy and fast maintenance in complete safety, thanks to:
1) its “design” with its rounded shapes without corners and sharp edges and without visible screws;
2°) wide spacing, between blade and frame;
3°) “safe release” device, allowing the carriage to be removed, the blade will be secured by the stop, position “0”;
4°) blade cover, easy to remove;
5°) protection ring, fixed around the blade.
- 0.37 Kw
- Voltage: 230/1N 50-60Hz