- Realisation “double walled”.
- Loading height for trays 380 mm (plates diam. 380 mm).
- LMD mixed washing, also dishes, cutlery
- Standard rinsing pump (atmospheric boiler)
- Made of double walls made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Cycles 60” – 120″-80″ or continuous.
- Rotating washing and rinsing arms (upper and lower) (stainless steel lower).
- Self cleaning sprinklers.
- Tank (23Lit. 2,1Kw) with rounded edges, “deep-drawn” bottom.
- “Integral” tank filter, made of “cast” stainless steel.
- Adjustable stainless steel feet (125-190 mm).
- Removable control panel, facilitating after-sales service.
- Pump increasing the water pressure of the network.
- Automatic filling of the tank.
- High efficiency, energy-saving washing pump (double flow) with soft start device.
- Check valve.
- Hot water rinsing (water consumption per cycle 2.5 litres), insulated stainless steel boiler (7 Lit., 6kW).
- Possibility of regulating the temperature of the tank and boiler.
- Micro switch, when the door opens.
- Safety thermostat.
- Standard : 1 generic basket, stainless steel support for 5 dishes.
- Peristaltic” dispenser for rinsing product supplied as standard.
- Peristaltic” dispenser for liquid detergent supplied as standard.
- CSD digital control panel (soft touch).
- EED energy saving.
- DRD accelerated preheating phase.
- DID automatic diagnostic in case of problems.
- ADD display of boiler and tank temperature (HACCP conform)
- Double-walled door, “soft contact” opening.
- RGD Diamond Exclusivity, ensures rinsing at a constant temperature of 80°C, as well as a stable pressure throughout the rinsing process.
- BTD “Break Tank” anti-pollution device, AB type.
- NB: machines guaranteed for “osmosis” water supply.
BREAK TANK : The “break tank” is an AB type “anti-pollution” device (UK standards) 1) It prevents the tank water (with detergents) to flow back into the distribution system 2) Its pump guarantees a constant pressure during the whole rinsing, the drying and hygiene are guaranteed by a T° of 85°C… until the last drop of water!