- Variable speed (from 35 to 60 movements per minute)
- Production capacity 5 to 23 kg (40 Lt)
- Flour capacity 3 to 15 kg
- Timer supplied as standard
- Tank Ø 425xh295 mm
- Analog control panel with low voltage 24 V (IP55).
- Traction by gears made of nylon (high hardness), very quiet operation.
- All moving parts are mounted on spherical bearings
- Emergency stop button type “punch”.
- Frame in epoxy painted steel, very thick.
- Tank, plunging arms in thick AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Protective plexiglass, with safety device by microswitch.
- Comes standard with 2 fixed rear nylon wheels and 1 swivel wheel and 2 adjustable cylinders at the front.
- The device is built in compliance with the current CE standards.
Diamond plunging arm kneaders, specially designed for pastries, pizzerias, which require excellent oxygenation of the final product. By imitating the action of manual and traditional kneading by the baker, the plunging arms not only provide excellent oxygenation of the dough piece, but also impeccable quality. These mixers are suitable for kneading soft mixtures as well as more consistent mixtures.
- 2.2 Kw
- Voltage : 230/1N 50-60Hz