- double perforated bottom (included)
- Voltage -230/1N 50HZ
- Temperature – -1°+4°
- 0.12 kw
- Standard equipment: a double perforated bottom where to place the sushis.
- Stainless steel construction (Austenitic – Food) and anodized aluminum finishing.
- Sliding back doors in glass, front window in “toughened glass”, curved.
- Drain for the condensate.
- Regulation by electronic thermostat (digital).
- Lighting by “LED”.
- Built-in group (Energy Class 4), quiet, ventilated condenser.
- Copper evaporator “serpentine” below the tank, also an upper fin evaporator (hidden), refrigerant gas R600a.
- Adjustable feet. NB Provide discharge (or) a condensate drain pan.
- Refrigeration “DOUBLE STATIC” double evaporator, ensuring cold from uniform across the surface (of the top and bottom at the same time), with a range of T° -1° to +2°C.
- They are specifically designed for the display and preservation of sushi, mainly consisting of raw fish, hence the importance of their conservation.
||1730 × 415 × 270 cm