- Doors 510 mm wide, useful passage 470xh737 mm
- LED lighting, on each door
- Internal dimensions 1730x430x737 mm.
- 2 rilsanized grids (450×430 mm) per door, adjustable, 3 interior storage (standing bottles) free height 737 mm
- Load capacity in bottles 33cl = 441, in cans 33 cl = 630, 50 cl = 378
- Height without feet 820 mm
- 4 adjustable feet (70 mm).
- Standard delivered with 2 central grids.
- Outside cabinet made in stainless steel AISI 430 inner liner in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Interior lighting type LED, with On/Off switch.
- Electronic controller with digital display, in closed box, waterproof.
- Insulation (40 mm) in expanded polyurethane, CFC-free.
- Ventilated evaporator placed between 2 doors, automatic defrosting, auto-evaporation of condensate.
- Cooling unit climate class 4 (located on the left side), ventilated condenser, front acces, arranged on “extractable” slides for giving easy access to the after-sales service.
- Refrigerant R290.
- Doors with magnetic joints closure (pressure), ergonomic handle, hinges with closure at 100° and door closure with automatic return.
Store large quantities of bottles or cans (3 rows of 50 cl bottles per door) and keep them really cold using BOTTLES Line bottle coolers (made in Europe). Efficient, silent and eco-responsible, environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, components with low energy consumption, electronic regulator, etc. After-sales service and maintenance operations are facilitated by the removable unit on sliders. Numerous kit options, e.g. 2 or 3 drawers, etc., so you can customise the setup however you want.